2021 WILSON A2000 1785SS 11.75" INFIELD BASEBALL GLOVE
Designed for infielders who are looking for a longer glove with a deeper pocket, the 11.75" A2000 1785SS features a Cross Web with Baseball Stitching, along with Black Pro Stock Leather and Black SuperSkin. Our new ComfortPro Liner forms to your hand over time and Flat Finger Binding allows for more comfort, especially in players who play with a finger on the outside of their glove.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Cross Web with Baseball Stitch
Share this item: