2021 WILSON A2000 1975 11.75" INFIELD BASEBALL GLOVE
More infielders are looking for patterns with deeper pockets to help corral the ball. The A2000 1975 has a pocket design similar to the 1785, incredibly deep - and at 11.75" length, you get that extra quarter inch, as well. We combined Copper, Black and White Pro Stock Leather in this year's take on the model and our new Bold Logos pop off the glove. The all-new ComfortPro Lining gives you more comfort than ever before in an A2000, giving you a glove you're sure to love.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.