2021 WILSON A2000 DP15SS 11.5" INFIELD BASEBALL GLOVE
Designed for middle infielders with smaller hands, the A2000 DP15 features an all-SuperSkin back, helping reduce the weight and add even more durability to one of our most iconic patterns. The Grey SuperSkin combined with Black and Brick Red Pro Stock Leather has a chilling appearance and, at 11.5" length, you can leave chills in opponents as you take away hits up the middle.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.