2021 WILSON A2000 SCH12SS 12" INFIELD FASTPITCH GLOVE
The all-new A2000 SCH12SS is one of our most technologically advanced fastpitch infield patterns ever. Whether you play third base or up the middle, the shallow pocket and H-Web design makes transfers to your throwing hand easier and faster. The palm and web feature our innovative SpinControl Technology, which helps reduce spin rate when the ball hits your glove. Black SuperSkin helps reduce the weight of this 12" infield pattern and our new ComfortPro Lining allows the glove to conform to your hand over time for an incredible fit and feel.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.