2022 A2K SC1775 12.75" OUTFIELD BASEBALL GLOVES
The A2K® SC1775 is crafted to make every play on the outfield grass. This 12.75” model features a Black Pro Stock® Select leather palm and web with Spin Control™ Technology, a dimpled pattern that increases friction between your glove and the ball to maximize control. The Single Post Hourglass Web channels the ball into the deep, finely crafted pocket, so you know exactly where to reach for the transfer after every catch. Bold Logos and Grey SnakeSkin™ and offer some bite, culminating in a glove that’s ready to snag every fly ball.
- Pro Stock™ Select Leather: No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock™ Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Double Palm Construction: A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2K helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between the ball and glove.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the A2K has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Single Post Hour Glass
PRO STOCK SELECT LEATHER
Triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness, every A2K is crafted using the top 5% of our hides.
DOUBLE PALM CONSTRUCTION
A thin piece of leather placed strategically between the liner and outer shell of the A2K gives players unrivaled pocket stability and improved shaping.
SPIN CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Dimpled Pro Stock Select leather reduces spin on contact, giving players greater control than ever before.
SINGLE POST HOUR GLASS WEB
Helps funnel fly balls into the pocket and helps the 1775 hold its shape.