2022 WILSON MOOKIE BETTS A2K MB50 GM 12.5" OUTFIELD BASEBALL GLOVE
Ready to rob homers and steal the spotlight, the 2022 A2K® MB50 GM was meticulously designed for Los Angeles outfielder Mookie Betts. This 12.5” model with a narrower heel offers more control, and the Black Pro Stock® Select leather and sturdy Dual Post Web can haul in any fly ball. White and Royal Blue SuperSkin™ reduces glove weight while improving durability.
- Pro Stock® Select LeatherNo leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- SuperSkin™SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro FitFeaturing our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Double Palm ConstructionA thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual WeltingDual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Thin Heel PadA thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist LiningKeeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold LogosBold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
Gives Outfielders added reach while being small enough to handle more like an infield glove
DUAL POST WEB
Gives the A2K MB50 Incredible stability
Breaks in easier, remains light, and is water resistant
For an eye-catching look to stand out on the field