WILSON 2019 A2000 CM34 SUPERSKIN 34" CATCHER'S FASTPITCH MITT
- Catcher Model
- Modified Web
- Comfort Velcro Wrist Closure for a secure and comfortable fit
- Honeycomb Cell padding creates No Sting Catch Zone
- Grey SuperSkin™, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
- Pro Stock Leather for a long lasting glove and a great break-in
- Dual Welting for a durable pocket
The A2000 SuperSkin glove lineup is the best of both worlds. Man-made SuperSkin pairs perfectly with Pro Stock leather, giving you a lighter, but stronger glove that’s easier to break-in than an all-leather A2000.
PRO STOCK LEATHER
Made specifically for Wilson ball gloves, this American Steerhide is preferred by professional players for its rugged durability and unmatched feel. Everything from the expertly-chosen and finished leather to the craftsman handling it ensures Wilson delivers the best gloves in the world.
Wilson's commitment to quality and craftsmanship starts at the diamond, continues in production, then carries onto the field. Shigeaki Aso, Wilson's Glove Master Craftsman and his team have countless conversations with Wilson's hundreds of Pro Advisory Staff players, partnered college programs, elite travel ball players and more. That information is used to develop and improve the Wilson glove line, which is then meticulously built by expertly trained craftsmen.