WILSON 2020 A2000 DP15SS 11.5" INFIELD BASEBALL GLOVE
The 2020 A2000® DP15 is built with the patented Pedroia Fit™ to better suit players with smaller hands. This A2000® DP15, made with Black and Brick Red Pro Stock Leather and Black SuperSkin, has a smaller hand opening and more narrow finger stalls to fit smaller hands -- but all the same craftsmanship you expect in an A2000®.
The A2000 SuperSkin glove series is the utility player of the Wilson lineup. A versatile mix of Pro Stock leather and man-made SuperSkin makes the glove stronger, lighter and easier to break in than the all-leather A2000.
- Black/Brick Red Pro Stock Leather, preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Black SuperSkin™, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
- Made with Pedroia Fit™ for players with a smaller hand
- Dual Welting for a durable pocket and long-lasting break-in
- Thin heel pad, designed for quicker break-in and better closure
- Flat finger binding
THE GAME'S BEST LEATHER
Preferred by players for its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
DECADES OF DEVELOPMENT
Every glove on the market today is an offspring of an A2000, which has evolved with decades of player feedback.
Make highlight reel grabs thanks to Dual Welting, which increases stability and durability along each finger back.
Offers a softer, more comfortable feel while providing greater finger protection.