2022 WILSON A2000 SCDP15SS 11.5" INFIELD BASEBALL GLOVE
Designed for young players and middle infielders with smaller hands, the iconic 2022 A2000® SCDP15SS features Pedroia Fit construction with a narrower wrist opening and shorter finger stalls. Spin Control Technology™ on the Black Pro Stock® leather palm and H-Web increases friction between the ball and the glove, allowing for sure outs and quick transfers. The Black SuperSkin™ reduces glove weight while improving durability, and Blonde laces and binding tie it all together.
- Pro Stock® LeatherPro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro FitFeaturing our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Spin Control TechnologyA dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Rolled Dual WeltingDual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger BindingFlat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel PadA thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist LiningKeeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold LogosBold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
A modified pattern that ensures a more secure fit to maximize hand strength and glove control.
Durable enough to withstand years of usage but soft enough to allow easy break-in and unparalleled comfort.
Allows players who prefer to play with a finger outside of their glove more control and comfort.
Beyond a cosmetic look, Dual Welting is integrated into the liner itself for better support.
Bold Logos strip away the distractions with eye-catching Wilson logos that steal the show.
Part of the Comfort Pro system, Pro Lux leather offers a richer feel and better fit.
Conceals the binding on the inside of the wrist for added comfort and protection.
Share this item: