2021 WILSON A2000 SCOT7SS 12.75" OUTFIELD BASEBALL GLOVE
We're not about outfielders running down a ball, laying out to make a diving play and the ball popping out. The all-new A2000 SCOT7SS helps you avoid that outcome, thanks to our SpinControl Technology, which increases friction between the ball and your glove as it impacts the Pro Stock Leather in the palm. This 12.75" outfield pattern showcases an all-Black SuperSkin back, outlined Bold Logos and a redesigned ComfortPro Lining, that allows the glove to form to your hand over time for maximum comfort.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Six Finger Web