ATEC HI.PER PRO - LEATHER FLAT SEAM SOFTBALL
Hi.Per Pro softballs are designed and built to maximize both ball durability and ball flight accuracy when used with softball training machines. Equipped with a premium full-grain optic leather cover and Low-profile high-tensile-strength accu-seams, made from Kevlar, the Hi.Per Pro is the highest performing leather flat seam softball. The low-profile seams reduce the aerodynamic drag of the softball helping the ball achieve a more accurate ball flight than a traditional softball with higher seams. In addition, the high-tensile-strength Kevlar seam material maximizes the ball's durability and extends the lifespan of the softball.
*Free ball bucket with the purchase of 2 dozen. The 5 gallon ball bucket can hold up to four dozen baseballs or two dozen softballs and features a foam lid for a more comfortable sitting surface.
*Free cage bucket with the purchase of 3 or more dozen. Just add at least 3 dozen softballs to your cart and the bucket will be automatically applied. The 9.5 gallon ball bucket can hold up to eight dozen baseballs or three dozen softballs and features rugged built in handles for maximum durability.
- Specifically designed to be used with softball training machines
- Premium full-grain leather minimizes residue buildup and maximizes ball lifespan
- Low-profile high-tensile-strength Kevlar Accu-Seams maximize ball flight accuracy and durability
- Regulation Polycore Center - Max .44 COR
- Regulation Softball Size & Weight
- Safe for use with Performance Bats
- Indoor & Outdoor Training Approved
- Pack Size: 12 balls
- Free ball bucket automatically applied in cart with purchase of 2 dozen
- Free cage bucket automatically applied in cart with purchase of 3 or more dozen