The Last Baseball Hitting Aid You’ll Ever Need
There is nothing better than the feel of a great baseball swing and the LineDrivePro Trainer is the best hitting aid for developing a hitter’s feel for the proper bat path. Designed for hitters of all skill levels, the LineDrivePro Trainer promotes balance throughout a player’s swing while maximizing plate coverage.
We know that keeping the barrel in the hitting zone for as long as possible increases a hitter’s chance of success each at bat. By creating multiple points of contact, hitters gain the ability to hit the ball to all parts of the field. The LineDrivePro Trainer helps hitters enhance barrel control by both feeling their hands work through the zone and seeing where the ball fires as a result.
Proper Baseball Swing Mechanics You Can Instantly See and Feel
A proper swing path gets in the zone as quickly as possible and manages to stay in the hitting zone for an extended period of time. The longer the barrel of the bat is in the hitting zone, the more points of contact the hitter has to get a hit.
None of the other baseball hitting aids on the market provide instant feedback like the LineDrivePro Trainer. The innovative swing trainer forces hitters to correct their baseball swing to get the desired outcome. The dual teaching style offered by the LineDrivePro Trainer promotes both physical and visual training methods to shorten the learning curve of controlled directional hitting. It is the only tool you need to quickly become explosive at the plate.
A self-teaching baseball hitting aid
The LineDrivePro Trainer is a self-teaching baseball hitting aid. That is perhaps its greatest asset. In order to consistently launch balls up the middle, the LDPT forces the hitter to swing the bat correctly through the zone. Without proper fundamentals, the patented baseball swing trainer will not allow balls to have the desired trajectory.
- Proper bat path through the strike zone allows for various points of contact, which helps the hitter impact the ball more consistently.
- Using the hitting aid correctly, forces the hitter to maintain the barrel in the hitting zone to get the desired outcome.
- With continued use of the LDPT, muscle memory and proper “feel” of keeping the barrel in the hitting zone are attained.
- With the LDPT attached, hitters of all skill level will receive instant feedback from the ball trajectory.
- Begin with launching balls up the middle, towards the pitcher.
- With continued repetition the hitter should begin to feel the hands work longer through the zone as he/she consistently fires ball back toward the pitcher.
- After obtaining “barrel control”, the hitter can work on firing balls to right field, left field and back up the middle again.
- Proper bat path through the strike zone allows for various point of contact, which helps the hitter impact the ball more consistently.
- Using the LDPT correctly, forces the hitter to maintain the barrel in the zone to get the desired outcome.
- With continued use of the LDPT, muscle memory and proper “feel” of keeping the barrel in the zone are attained.
After 2,445 hits in 16 Major League seasons, I feel like I know a thing or two about hitting and how to improve as a hitter. My friend and fellow former major leaguer, Jacob Cruz, introduced me to a unique and entertaining hitting device that I truly believe will make hitters of all ages and levels much more competitive and confident in the batters box. The LineDrivePro Trainer will undoubtedly make your son, daughter, or player significantly better after just 1 use and I’ll stake my reputation on it!
MARK GRACE, Chicago Cubs Legend